Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default Motherboard /processor upgrade ?

I replaced the dodgy Gigabyte P4 motherboard mentioned in my failures
list down thread with an ASRock motherboard, and so far it's been
excellent. I have no quibble with them at all. I've also noticed
that they seem to command a higher used price on eBay that many other
makes, which suggest that my good (so far) experience with them is
shared by others.

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:09:12 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

If its been installed in an Asrock motherboard rather than the Asus one
you might have specced yourself, then yes.