Andrew McKay

Default Burglar Alarm

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:53:00 +0100, "Sanj" wrote:

I am planning to install myself but have not ruled the professional option
dependant on price. I live in the west midlands region and have a big 3 bed
semi, I would like to cover all 3 bedrooms, upstairs and downstairs
landing/hallway, and 3 rooms downstairs. An auto dialler would be desirable
but not essential.

I'm curious - why bother covering the bedrooms? I wouldn't have
thought it was the most likely point of entry, unless you've got some
sort of accessibility which a burglar would use (low roof, substantial
drain pipe, overhanging tree, etc).

I'd have focussed on the main thoroughfares within the property, and
for sure the doors and windows.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk