JAW

Default Old Sears Craftsman Planer model # 113.20621 - looking for manual

Are the two of you related through the same father in law ? One leaves it with their father in law, and the other has
given to them by their father in law. A long lost branch of the family is found! All via the amazing netwoek of woodworking.

JAW

Nut tree wrote:
John, this is a scarry beast to use. it is totally manual feed and never
put anything short in there. I will look in the file box to see if I still
have the paper on my old one. Now longer have the machine, left it with my
father-in-law, i think he gave it away!
"John B." j.b.a.r.i.n.g.t.o.n.[A.T.].c.o.m.c.a.s.t.[D.O.T.].n.o.n. wrote
in message ...

My father-in-law just recently gave me an old Sears Craftsman Planer that

he

's had and used for a number of years, and he purchased it used. I believe
the planer was made in the mid to late sixties, but I know the model

number

is 113.20621 When he gave it to me, he told me that he didn't have the
owners manual for it.

I've gone to the Sears web site and they do have the exploded parts view

of

the tool, but they do not have most, or any of the parts (especially the
manual). I've also searched the web and have found a couple of leads, but

as

of this moment some of the email addresses are dead, or the people haven't
gotten back in touch with me yet.

I was hoping that someone might have a copy that they might sell, or

perhaps

will make copy. I would be willing to pay for the trouble.

Thanks

John Barrington

--
To contact directly: