Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.d-i-y
Chris Whelan Chris Whelan is offline

Default OT - configuring PAN newsreader -Xpost

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:23:40 +0000, David WE Roberts wrote:

I have used Pan in the past under Linux.
IIRC for a while it was not part of the official build.
Now it seems to be back.
Fine - it was a pretty good news reader.

However having installed the latest version and configured my NNTP
server I now can't find how to get back into the configuration.

A bit like these newer browsers who hide the tool bars and configuration
menus.
However there is usually a small icon somewhere which gives you access.
With Pan I've searched the whole screen and can't find anything - no
choice to add a new NNTP server, change any options, anything.

Google is not currently my friend.

Is there some arcane key sequence or am I missing something obvious?

TIA

Dave R

P.S. this has a haunting familiarity so I may have been (unsuccessfully)
down this route before.
Which could explain why I am still using Windows Mail as a newsreader.

Is:

EditEdit News Servers(select server)Edit

what you need?

Chris

--
Remove prejudice to reply.