Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Preppers

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 23:54:11 -0800, a friend
wrote:

And, ackshooly, with enough firepower, you no need no prepping, as
others
have, essentially, prepped for you....
Dats when old missile silos come in handy.... LOL.

If you believe the idiocy of which you speak, why don't you move far
away - for example, to the Magrheb, or to central Australia, where there
no people around. Your fantasy of killing everyone around you so you
can survive is just a deranged

You are an idiot.

Seems to have worked rather admirably for several thousands of
years..the Mongols being one of many many examples.

Until they ran headlong into people badder then they were. Europeans.

You are not going to die well. I can tell. Some Blood or Crip is gonna
cap your ass and take your ****, rape your ol lady and stomp your cat
to death.

And I think...Ill cheer him on.

Heh, I done perty good fer a libruhl, eh? Libruhl Prepper?? LOL
--
EA

Gunner

1. Lie