Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Warning: Corgi 2 port actuator

In article , John Stumbles
writes
On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:54:41 +0000, fred wrote:

On this basis I can't recommend it for installation, pay an extra tenner
for the original part.

Toolstation used to do a 'Tower' brand generic head but this looks
different. Of course it's only badge engineering but it's an interesting
reflection on CORGI that they should try to exploit their reputation with
the public by putting their name to what must be, at best, fairly meh
bits of kit.

I think it's all they have left . . . .

As an update, I thought I'd wire it up to check the motor driven
operation and it's fookd, cogs slip under motor drive too so it going
back. I'll let you know if the replacement fares any better.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .