Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Snow Foam

Getting away from the fact that they apparently can't spell their own name (its Maguire) Meguiar claim that their snow foam product lifts the dirt off the surface when applied to your car as a wash aid.

Can this be true? Actually lifts the dirt into suspension with the aid of nothing else ?

Having nothing better to do I searched for Car Cleaning on Youtube. Oh dear. Why must our colonial cousins take everything to excess?

Two buckets. two sponges, sheep's fleece, grit guard etc.etc all before you add the magic ingredient, shampoo.

One guy claimed paint was just like skin, it had pores and breathed. Whaaat ?

And none of them appeared to use you standard Karcher type power washer. Why ?

SWMBO does a fine job on my car. After all cleaning is a woman's job isn't it ?