KB8QLR

Default Old Sears Craftsman Planer model # 113.20621 - looking for manual

I bought a similar model on ebay a short time ago. After checking on the
Sears website, and discovering the OEM went out of business...I scrapped it.
I kept the motor that came with it.
Good luck!
Joe

--
A hobbyist / carpenter with an emphasis on small projects.

"John B." j.b.a.r.i.n.g.t.o.n.[A.T.].c.o.m.c.a.s.t.[D.O.T.].n.o.n. wrote
in message ...
My father-in-law just recently gave me an old Sears Craftsman Planer that

he
's had and used for a number of years, and he purchased it used. I believe
the planer was made in the mid to late sixties, but I know the model

number
is 113.20621 When he gave it to me, he told me that he didn't have the
owners manual for it.

I've gone to the Sears web site and they do have the exploded parts view

of
the tool, but they do not have most, or any of the parts (especially the
manual). I've also searched the web and have found a couple of leads, but

as
of this moment some of the email addresses are dead, or the people haven't
gotten back in touch with me yet.

I was hoping that someone might have a copy that they might sell, or

perhaps
will make copy. I would be willing to pay for the trouble.

Thanks

John Barrington

--
To contact directly: