Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default The FESTOOL effect

Dave wrote:
On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 08:24:49 -0600, Swingman wrote:

My mistake, tiger. I meant the Fein Multi-tool (Multimaster).

Damn you Meanie, that was mean. You broke my heart.

Don't despair. I hear that Festool is going to be producing a home
builders truck that comes with a basic set of its tools.

They're still working out the sales price, but it's expected to sell
in the $700,000 range for the basic unit. Upgrade it with all the
options and you're looking close to a $Million.

Reserve your FOGTruck now ($50,000 deposit required), and they will
give you a Festool Christmas tree for free.

I was going to say, you could probably make a deal on a "Festool
Multi-tool" for $1999.99 down, 60 months/27.6625% APR.
--
www.ewoodshop.com