Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Any decorating ideas for insullation?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
Oddly enough. When I moved in, the bedroom
door had a hole in it, about fist height. I did put
a poster over that. Life imitates art, or something
like that.

I've known people to block cold drafts, some use
news papers, and I saw a rental tenant one time block
cold draft with crumpled plastic shopping bags. One
time I insulated an attic with a huge load of cardboard
boxes from a recycle dumpster. Worked nicely.

Yes, I have used duct tape for holes in doors.

Greg

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

My bedroom, I want to cover the walls with
brightly colored Harbor Freight ads. Man stuff!

I thought that was to cover the holes in the
walls and keep out drafts? O_o

TDD