Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K[_2_] Harry K[_2_] is offline

Default Cow Proof Fence? Not Electrified

On Dec 13, 12:14*pm, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:54:58 AM UTC-5, Abby wrote:
The fence is close to the house and the views here are amazing. *Something
tall would be an detraction.

Here we go. Here come the million and one excuses why the simplest, most obvious, most cost effective solution cannot possibly work. Here come the million and one suggestions of convoluted, contrived, complicated, expensive, impossible methods to solve an otherwise simple benign problem.

I know, let's genetically engineer some giant wood nymphs to patrol the fence line 24/7 and chase the cows away!

Look, it's either you have dead cows in your pool every other day, or you lose some of the view. These cattle are NOT going to stop for anything that is not solid and/or electrified.

If you want the view, get a bigger pool skimmer.

Yep, I got the clear impression that she isn't interested in any
reasonalbe ideas a couple days ago.

Harry K