Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Any decorating ideas for a girly room?

gotbfdk wrote:

I have to paint it white but what are something I could do to make it
more girly?
My mom said I can get wall decals I wanted to get some quotes on the
walls and put those glow in the dark stars on the ceiling

Will she go for glitter? Tell her my daughter used it in her room 10
years ago & when she went off to college the room was re-painted and
the glitter disappeared.

Once glittered, you can use a colored flood light on a wall to make it
look pink/purple/whatever.

Jim
[quotes?-- how about you offer to paint it. You could paint it
*your* color-- and then *her* color-- for less than it will cost to
have someone else paint it. Painting isn't rocket science. It takes
time and patience. Can you keep in the lines in a coloring book?
Bake a cake without getting batter on the ceiling? If yes- then you
can paint your room just fine. I'll bet you can find someone who
has painted a room before to stand by and give you guidance as you
paint.]