Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
P E Schoen[_2_] P E Schoen[_2_] is offline

Default Californica cap-and-trade a big success...

"flipper" wrote in message

Yes, I can see from your hysterical rhetoric what you would consider
'reasonable'.

Why is it that so many people with scientific, engineering, and technical
skills, are so dogmatically "religious" about their denialist and
obstructionist views when it comes to protecting the environment we all
share? We are all in this together, although many of the older regulars here
may not live long enough to be affected by the catastrophic results of
ignoring and belittling the evidence and those who try to present reasonable
actions to be taken.

Perhaps you consider yourselves to be like the lucky pilot and die in your
sleep, and not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Paul