Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Empty Posts

On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:29:40 PM UTC-8, Leon wrote:
On 12/11/2012 11:59 AM, SonomaProducts.com wrote: I'll blow you in Times Square, NYC, on New Year's eve, right where they drop the New Years ball. Sounds like somebody has a date this new years. Enjoy Lew. Hope he leaves the false teeth at home to ensure a comfortable ride. Hey EA, maybe you'll have time to design and build some knee pads by new years to make it a little more cumfortable for you to. Might want to rethink you post and or how your replay appears....Looks like you will be doing the servicing too per that first sentence. ;~O

I should have added in the ... to show I clipped that from his post. By the way, is there any significance to wide open mouth on your emoticon you signed off with?

Yeah! LOL It is not a typical smiley face, it is an Ohhhhhhh my face. ;~)