Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Fast and easy cabinet door...Opinion

On 12/11/2012 9:20 AM, G. Ross wrote:

Thanks for the link. I ordered a few to play with. Have never used
Euro hinges before. Do I need a special forstner bit for the one you
mentioned?

pockets are 35mm. If you happen to have a Forstner in that size you're
good to go, otherwise dig out that wallet againg

NO BIG DEAL! The difference between 35mm and 1-3/8" is less than
..003". Most Forstner bit sets have that size, 1-3/8"