Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Feasibility & cost of building a dining room table in 12 woodshopclasses

On 12/11/2012 12:43 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:00:47 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 12/10/2012 11:52 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Criticizing poly finishes is not calling someone a google-fed airhead,
asshole. Go **** yourself.

--
A human being must have occupation if he or
she is not to become a nuisance to the world.

Thank gawd for tagline generators, eh Larry ... otherwise meaningful
content would once again be nonexistent.

Further proof that you don't know a thing about me. I collect those
signature quotes from things I read and from online quotations pages.

Much better than original thought, eh?

I feel sorry for you Cajun-Americans.

Thus ends any dialog between us.

Your loss ...