Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Empty Posts

"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
I'll blow you in Times Square, NYC, on New Year's eve, right where they
drop the New Years ball.

Sounds like somebody has a date this new years. Enjoy Lew. Hope he leaves
the false teeth at home to ensure a comfortable ride.

Hey EA, maybe you'll have time to design and build some knee pads by new
years to make it a little more cumfortable for you to.

Oh, I got plenty of kneepads, but no worry, no doubt Dave Le Douche is a
preemie.... Proly part of the reason he's such a li'l bitch in general.
Oh, I forgot to mention, ahm REALLY GQ-good-looking, so Dave will proly bust
his 1/2 cc wad before he gets his zipper undone.

Oh, but one minor detail -- heh, it appears YOU cain't read too good
either -- he didn't figger out the config of the box.... Consistent with
someone who thinks I was trolling in the sawstop stuff, just cuz he couldn't
follow/figure out the numbers.
So, no figgie-outtie, no blow job.

Heh, I thought you fagits were all pantie-bunched about profanity,
vulgarity, and here y'all are, quite keeping up, including that
mega-hypocrite (and trannie??? proly ) TiredAss.... hilarious.....
--
EA