Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default $80 Hammer-- if only it was 1975. . .

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:28:48 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Wouldn't ever happen to me. I don't answer the phone unless I'm
awake, alert, and recognize the caller ID. . . . and want to talk to
that person at that time.g

I suspect a caller ID of: "Ambassador - Court of Saint James, London" might
cause your curiosity to trump your determination.

Don't think so. If it is important they'll leave a message.

OTOH- If Im feeling like messing with somebody, I might pick up.
[though not at 3am- they'd have to nuke the neighborhood to wake me]

Jim