Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Empty Posts

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 04:14:21 -0500, "Existential Angst"
In the meantime, you'd proly be much better off blowing me, cuz no doubt
you
could use the brain food. And fort'ly for you I take plenty of vitamins.

The last person who tried to blow you complained you only had a 2"
dick. You're just not worth the effort.

So I gather you couldn't solve the box problem. No surprise.

And, by the way. *ANYBODY* can say they've got great tools. In your
case, you have yet to demonstrate *ANY* woodworking knowledge or
woodworking solutions to many of the questions posted on the rec.

Until you do that, you're full of ****.

No, you asked if I "ever cut wood.once in a while", and I told you what I've
done -- complex cnc milling of wood, and also engraving. Never claimed to
be a woodworker, tho.
But now that you are losing your own argument, you change the argument -- so
typical of blowhards.

So about that box design..... still struggling??
You're so oblivious to design -- wood or otherwise -- you don't even
recognize the significance of being able to *pin* wood together in a stable,
rigid way.

See what you've done? Now you'n'yer inbred family won't get to see the
Rockettes fer Christmas.
And sheeit, while you were here, I'da sprung for a dentist for you
hillbillies, as well. Really, you shouldna put Mountain Dew in the kids'
bottles for all those years....
--
EA

Got that freak?