Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Empty Posts

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 03:25:28 -0500, "Existential Angst"
Edit this, you twits. You two should go rent a room, ferchrissakes....

Who the **** are you? You don't post any woodworking comments. Do you
ever actually cut a wood once in awhile?

Do you own *any* tools other than the screwdriver that you
accidentally shoved up your ass?

google Fadal 3016L, Haas GR-510, then ax me if I own any tools.
Yeah, I cut wood, and btw, I set up a fairly sophisticated program to mill
fairly sophisticated boxes/lids, with the box part held rigidly together
with no screws, no glue, *nothing but four 3/32 pins*.

If you can even come CLOSE to figgering out how a box ( approx 1 ft x 1 ft x
4" high, 1/2" material, 1/8" bottom) can be held rigidly together like this,
I'll blow you in Times Square, NYC, on New Year's eve, right where they drop
the New Years ball.

Now, a woodworking asshole (like, well, TiredAss or Hodgett) might bleat,
Oh, Oh, Oh, you cain't mill wood in a metal machine, without a 20,000 rpm
spindle.....
Sure you can, dumb****, if you know WTF you are doing..... you just gotta
do it a little slower. Very nice finish, as well.

In the meantime, you'd proly be much better off blowing me, cuz no doubt you
could use the brain food. And fort'ly for you I take plenty of vitamins.
--
EA