Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair,alt.machines.cnc
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Empty Posts

"tiredofspam" nospam.nospam.com wrote in message
On 12/10/2012 7:17 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Subject

Why?

Lew's gone and dropped it a day late and a dollar short?

Not really.

Actually it's very simple.

Have you noticed cross postings have almost disappeared?

There was a method to the madness of posting approximately
60 empty posts.

Each started life as a cross list posted message.

My response was straight forward.

I simply edited all list headings except "rec.woodworking"
and then edited out all the contents and posted what was left.

It took awhile, but after 2-1/2 days and almost 60 "corrective"
posts, cross posting seems to have gone away.

Lew

well you old dog you.... not sure that it worked, but certainly there are
no cross posts. I'll give you a pat on the back.
Back to our on grumpy group :-)

Edit this, you twits. You two should go rent a room, ferchrissakes....
--
EA