Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT google redirect

On Dec 10, 5:31*am, Karl Townsend
wrote:
Posting from winter quarters... *Not been here for a while.

Hope you folks can help me with a computer problem. I use google for
web searches on internet explorer. When I type in a search, a list of
suggested sites comes up as it should. But if i click on one, the
computer redirects me to a site of its choosing, making google
useless.

Julie just figured out Bing works, but i'd like to clean this virus
out. HOW???

P.S. below zero with 15" fresh snow back home. 78 and sunny here. I've
been calling my former friends and asking for more suntan lotion.

Karl

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/