Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@at.biz is offline

Default Social Security Number

On Sat, 08 Dec 2012 06:24:49 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 21:17:44 -0800, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

The *fact* is that employers do
want this information

G' ahead and be a pussy and give them what they want, then. I'll
continue to defend my rights to freedom and privacy.

Let me guess; you're unemployed.

No. I haven't been unemployed since I was 17. And since I own my own
successful business, I don't plan to ever apply for a job again in my
life.

So you freely admit that you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Just hate the Orwellian nightmare that's unfolding. The
information you so freely give away, will be used by others to bite you
in the ****ing ass, hard. Have fun with that.

That's real irony, coming from a statist.