LP

Default Powermatic Model 66

"joey" wrote in message news:%Fvmc.33282$_41.2755276@attbi_s02...
Sorry to hear of your problems.
I picked up a new 66 from the wood show in Pomona 2 weeks ago(great price).
Packaging was in excellent condition, bolted to oak pallet with oak frame
around it and cardboard box around that. Everything was boxed up properly
and fit and finish excellent. I agree about the cord strain relief and the
'missing wrench'. Love it so far cuts so smoothly

Yup, went to that show and spent mucho money on accessories for the
new saw. I wanted the 30 inch fence, that's why I ordered it from
Amazon. Now I am going to grind a 1 inch wrench from sears to fit the
arbor, gotta get a blade on to test it. Still looking forward to
making sawdust!!!

Larry from Signal Hill