Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Social Security Number

On Sat, 8 Dec 2012 15:24:32 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I love that show. Buffalo Joe, I'd not want to work for him. But, the planes
and the situations are really engaging. I'm also very, very glad I'm not
there. That weather and such, is really rough. The government is also a PIA.
I suspect because Joe's rather dificult to deal with.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Transport Canada is a PIA for ANYONE to deal with. A lot of the
inspectors are totally clueless about aviation - and business.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
.. .

Have you been watching Ice Pilots? That Electra sucks a lot of fuel
every mile. In one show they were transporting fuel to some distant
outpost and burned as much as they delivered.

http://www.what2fly.com/operating_co...ectra_l188.php
$11 per mile

Operating Costs Per Hour

Other Related Information