Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Social Security Number

I love that show. Buffalo Joe, I'd not want to work for him. But, the planes
and the situations are really engaging. I'm also very, very glad I'm not
there. That weather and such, is really rough. The government is also a PIA.
I suspect because Joe's rather dificult to deal with.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

Have you been watching Ice Pilots? That Electra sucks a lot of fuel
every mile. In one show they were transporting fuel to some distant
outpost and burned as much as they delivered.

http://www.what2fly.com/operating_co...ectra_l188.php
$11 per mile

Operating Costs Per Hour

Other Related Information