Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default American Farmers Fight Rise In Hay Thefts

"harry" wrote in message
On Dec 7, 12:52 am, gregz wrote:
harry wrote:
On Dec 5, 2:21 pm, Home Guy wrote:
Bob F wrote:
The more I read that story the more BS it is.

How do you "hook into hay"?
How are bales left out "prior to harvesting"?

Journalism has sunk pretty low in the USA.

Ever drive past hayfields? I see bales all over them at times,
with nobody in sight.

Harry (being in the UK) is not familiar with the size and scale of farm
fields here in north america.

I know they are moved under cover as soon as possible to keep them dry.

I caught one getting away.

http://zekfrivolous.com/trail/gotem.JPG

Greg

#
# Obviously legitimate. The point is where would crooks get access to
# machinery to handle a bale like this?

Same place anyone else would
With the added advantage that they could steal that too.