Default Powermatic Model 66

On Thu, 06 May 2004 19:01:34 +0100, LRod
wrote:

On 6 May 2004 09:34:10 -0700, (LP) wrote:

Interesting. I have long dreamed of buying a PM66 particularly since a
dealer I used to frequent told me that there was much more cast iron
in the trunnions than the Unisaw. I've probably spent ten years
planning on getting one. Then, within the last year I've seen and
heard more horror (well, maybe that's a little strong) stories about
Powermatic that I've been reconsidering.

you might consider:

unisaw prior to 1970
powermatic prior to 1980

less money, better saw. you just have to look harder...