Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two[_2_] Smitty Two[_2_] is offline

Default $80 Hammer-- if only it was 1975. . .

In article ,
Jim Elbrecht wrote:

If I was 40 years younger and didn't drive nails with air [or use
screws when I can] - I'd really be drooling over this.

http://shophardcorehammers.com/index.../hammers/id/4/

They were listed in a made in the USA list someplace.
19 oz, straight claw, waffle head, magnet nail holder, available with
18" curved hickory handle.

anybody still framing with driven nails? is this practical, or just
a nice piece of furniture?

Jim

Just buy the damn thing if you like it. Who cares what anyone else
thinks, or whether it's fairly priced, or lives up to the marketing
hype, or whether you're ever going to need it? 80 bucks is cheap
satisfaction.