Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair

Default Lowes vs. HD....

"Michael A. Terrell" on Thu, 06 Dec 2012
23:17:31 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

wrote:

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 16:25:01 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

tiredofspam wrote:

Well, there is, and PMT nailed it. And I really try to go local,
but too often the price differential -- and the irritating
convenience of HD -- prevails.
Indeed, I watch myself **** myself, all too often. We ****
ourselves, we **** each other, and HD laughs hysterically, to/fro
the bank.
wow, you do indeed know how to curse. The question is do you know how
to speak without cursing? Everyone uses it now and then, but to
really prove your an idiot, keep cursing.

He's not cursing, just being potty mouthed. The real "trick" to
cursing/cussing/"ripping them an new one" is to be able to do it in
wards that can be repeated in mixed company.
My brother reported of hearing a master at work, during joint
operations with the RN. Seems one of Her Majesty's junior Captains
managed to come to the attention of Her Majesty's Task Force
Commander, over some - less than stellar seamanship, shall we say? As
my brother reported, it was a joy to hear over the Radio no less
(which is how he heard it, standing a communications watch.) as the
Senior Officer ah "rebuke" the Junior Officer. 'buked, rebuked,
dressed down, tear into, and leave no doubt at all as to the Senior
Officer's opinion of the Junior officer's skills, seamanship, ability
to command on of Her Majesty's ship, and probably his future career
ashore in solid waste retrieval.
As my sister-in-law said after a year in Wales "Over in the
States, [Monty Python, Blackadder, etc] are comedy shows. Over here,
they're documentary."

What's the old expression; "profanity is for inarticulate ****ers"?

The effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcibly

Or a small mind that thinks it makes them look all grown up.

As Mark Twain said after his wife repeated his cussing "You have
the words, my dear, but you do not have the tune."

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the