Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default Springs with a washer welded on each end?

"Jim Wilkins" muratlanne gmail.com wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote

And speaking of confusion... I don't understand why, out of all
the metal workers in this group, none offer a metalworking
service.

We went over that with Morris Dovey's high pressure
nickel-hydrogen fusion reactor experiment. Hobbyists don't have
liability insurance for when you f%^k up and kill yourself
anywhere near parts that can be traced back to us. I worked for
Segway and know the big risks that ride on small wheels.

Individuals make and sell things to other people all day every
day, at least here on Earth.

--

jsw