Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default It does not take the pikeys long does it?

On Dec 5, 5:35 pm, Peter Crosland wrote:

You under estimate the visual acuity of the average pikey! I once had a
customer who was in the TV and video rental business in a smart South
London suburb. His high street shop had a service road at the back.
When he had defunct VCR's to take to the tip he would pile them outside
the back door prior to getting his van so he could take them. As he once
demonstrated to me they were all usually gone in less than an hour.

I expect the hearty chortles were audible in the next street...

Jim K