Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Default American Farmers Fight Rise In Hay Thefts

On Thursday, December 6, 2012 12:18:03 AM UTC-7, harry wrote:
On Dec 6, 1:27*am, Wes Groleau wrote:

On 12-05-2012 12:48, harry wrote:

How do you shove a steel bar through the centre of a hay bale? *It is

packed almost as hard as if it were a block of timber.

And even if you succeeded, how would you get it out?

I see you know as little as these journalists.

I see you know very little about hay.

I used to own a farm.

I can see you have a big mouth and know absolutely nothing about hay.

Owning a worm farm doesn't count Harry. Why is it sooooo hard for you to
admit that you are WRONG? Fess up...you know NOTHING about hay or haying
or hay equipment or how thieves steal it.