dave in fairfax

Default OT - FOLLOW-UP 1: Potty-mouth Charlie Self

wrote:
most of the results of your google search came through nym.alias.net.
if JB is what he claims to be, a self righteous wannabe censor of
usenet he'd be a obvious target for trolls. if you are that, Jeremy,
here's a quote from one of your usenet providers:
and if he's trolling under his own name he's not covering his tracks
very well.
here's the whois info for the actual mr baird: somebody might want to
call him up and see if he is in fact making these posts.

I did call him and we talked. He's never heard of the usenet, and
is now upset and worried, I afraid. When he sees the google that
comes up under his company anme he's likely to be even more
upset. Someone is trolling in his name as suspected. Now that
probably IS actionable. I guess we need to stop thinking about Mr
Baird and play whack-a-troll.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work