Posted to uk.d-i-y
Onetap Onetap is offline

Default It does not take the pikeys long does it?

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 6:44:48 AM UTC, harry wrote:

I think you can.

I heard of someone getting a caution for skip diving.

Quite likely.
Plod offers a caution or prosecution and gets clear-up brownie points if the idiot accepts a caution.

A solicitor would probably have told them to prosecute and the CPS wouldn't bother a court with such nonsense.
They'd need to summons the owner to testify.

Locked scrap metal skips on private property are a different matter,
about which I've heard of plod taking NFA.