Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie Meanie is offline

Default Social Security Number

"Oren" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 07:01:08 -0500, "Meanie" wrote:

You can call me OREN :-/ Would that hired employee suddenly fail to
meet standards, then dismissed, be eligible for unemployment benefits?
Seems reasonable to weed them out to begin with.

My apologies. It was a typo and quickly realized after I hit the "send"
button.

Credit history will disqualify a person for many jobs. Same with a
history of domestic violence.

Violence, I can understand and you made valid points in your other reply. I
still don'tthink it's right to disqualify simply for a bad credit report.
Some people make mistakes and are making amends to better their life.
Obtaining a good/better job could be part of doing so. Being judged on that
credit could hinder the improvement procedure.

For example:

History of financial problems opens a person up to bribery and
compromise. They get in a pinch to take money to bypass rules,
regulations or the law.

Domestic violence can disqualify a person from the ability to posses
or carry a gun - job requirements.

Easier to know this before they are hired.