Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default It does not take the pikeys long does it?

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:59:03 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

It ought to be the case (I don't know whether it is or not) that
fly-tipped stuff is still the property of the fly-tippers. That way the
council could return it to them. Or indeed anyone could.

I know what you mean but what about stuff that the fly tippers don't own,
ie. they've nicked it? Fairly sure fly tipped stuff belongs to the
orginal owner and they can be billed for any clean up, which may well
include having their property returned.

--
Cheers
Dave.