Posted to uk.d-i-y
SteveW[_2_] SteveW[_2_] is offline

Default It does not take the pikeys long does it?

On 05/12/2012 06:44, harry wrote:
On Dec 4, 10:00 pm, SteveW wrote:
On 04/12/2012 21:42, ARW wrote:

I put my old gas cooker outside on Sunday night.

Gone at 7.55am Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdXPx...ature=youtu.be

That saved you a trip to the tip.

Round here the local paper reported that vans have been pulling up
outside the charity shops when they are shut and taking stuff that
people have left in the doorways for the next day. The shops are
threatening that they will prosecute anyone who is caught - which could
make for an interesting defence in court, as last year, the same shops
were complaining about people leaving stuff in the doorways and were
asking the council to do them for fly-tipping! I doubt that you could be
successfully prosecuted for "stealing" fly-tipped rubbish.

SteveW

I think you can.
I heard of someone getting a caution for skip diving.

The contents are presumably still owned until the skip is taken away and
then ownership probably transfers, whereas fly-tipped rubbish has been
deliberately abandoned. I would have thought that made a difference.

SteveW