Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Social Security Number

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 02:17:45 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 04 Dec 2012 23:16:50 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Tue, 04 Dec 2012 22:41:56 -0500,
wrote:

They need the SSN to run the E verify and fill out the I-9

Right, but they don't need that until a job offer is made and
accepted.

Why would you bother to offer a job to someone until you found out
they were employable.

I assume every applicant is employable. I may ask a couple of
questions first, check age if they look young. It takes very little
time to verify.

We lose 25% of applicants when we say we will do a drug test. Many
just turn around and walk out the door. There is no need for me to
keep a file full of potential identity theft for no good reason.