Bay Area Dave

Default OT - FOLLOW-UP 1: Potty-mouth Charlie Self

huh?

dave

Paul Kierstead wrote:

In article 1083790222_92@LocalHost,
wrote:

Here is the first part of the follow-up about the Charlie Self issue.

snip

I don't want to hear that sleazy
language when I read it. I am a very devoted Christian, and is my duty
to be a soldier of Christ.

I am not so sure; although the temptation to always drag that board over
to the powah jointer is strong, it is not always the best choice.
Sometimes it is more effective to just use a handtool. Do you have any
hand planes? A jointer (#7 or #8) can straighten the edge of a board
remarkably quickly. Even a jack plane can do a very good job and they
are cheap'n'easy to come by. You might wanna try it out.

If you have any more questions, just ask.