Default OT - FOLLOW-UP 1: Potty-mouth Charlie Self

On Thu, 06 May 2004 00:18:06 GMT, dave in fairfax
wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:
If you want to improve your credibility, you could post what identity
your previous posts here were made under,

LRod wrote:
Does the phrase "in his name" ring a bell?
That's my bet. And just as full of **** regardless of which ****ing
name he uses.

Maybe, but for a "Christian" his ramblings are mighty obscene. I
did a search on @Plushrecordings and look at wat I found (mind the
wordwrap):
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...Search&m eta=
Take a look at the bottom of the first page. This guy is in now
position to be telling anyone how to talk. Looks like time for a
filter addition, to bad the source can't be deleted.
You can find Jeremy on www.anywho.com BTW, just put in his first
and last and FL as the state. He doesn't live where
Plushrecordings is addressed. Now, I don't for a moment believe
that he posts regularly under any name. He isn't in the Bay Area,
so it looks like TWSRUN was unfairly (possible?) suspected.
Dave in Fairfax

most of the results of your google search came through nym.alias.net.
if JB is what he claims to be, a self righteous wannabe censor of
usenet he'd be a obvious target for trolls. if you are that, Jeremy,
here's a quote from one of your usenet providers:

There are many groups on Usenet where people talk about socially
unacceptable, and sometimes, illegal activities. We do NOT support
these activities. The fact that we refuse to block these groups is NOT
a sign of support for the activities. It is a sign that we 1) support
the right for people to talk about these subjects, and 2) that
removing groups is the wrong solution to the social problems which are
at the heart of these issues. Usenet is not the cause of the
underlying social problems, and removing the groups will not solve the
problem, it will only hide it. Hiding a problem is never the right
solution. It is always better to expose these problems to the light of
day than to hide them back in a dark corner. And Usenet, being a
world-wide public discussion forum, is about as much in the "light of
day" as you can get on the Internet.

you see, usenet is not going to be receptive to your calls for
cencorship. if you don't ever want to see the word "****" on your
computer screen, disconnect it from the internet. better yet, turn it
off and find some other hobbies.

and if he's trolling under his own name he's not covering his tracks
very well.

he's using 2 different accounts to post from, yi.net and
newsreader.com. one of them is one used by a known troll, and the
style is similar to that troll.

here's the whois info for the actual mr baird: somebody might want to
call him up and see if he is in fact making these posts.

Registrant:
Plush Recordings Inc.
19370 Collins Ave.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160