xrongor

Default Or not you decide. Good Gawd give it a rest

considering the number of posts to this group each day, its actually pretty
managable.

randy

"Puff Griffis" wrote in message
I know I am new to this NG but not to Usenet. I am so tired of this
****ing contest between different factions of this NG. Cant you fellows call
a truce or something ? Ignore each other ? Whatever it takes just please
drop it you are ruining a fine forum just to out do each other. Flame wars
are an apparent thriving cancer in all of Usenet but it does not have to be
this way. If everyone would just grow up and act their age then this forum
can return to a decent place to learn about wood working.
Puff