Bay Area Dave

Default OT - FOLLOW-UP 1: Potty-mouth Charlie Self

oh no, not the guy who wanted donations 2 years ago for a
death in the family. MIKE ZUCHICK?? AAARGH! No! Let it be
anyone but HIM. Lord, deliver us from EVIL!!!

dave

LRod wrote:

On 5 May 2004 21:43:06 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 05 May 2004 22:49:07 +0200, wrote:

I am a very devoted Christian, and is my duty to be a soldier of Christ.

If you want to improve your credibility, you could post what identity
your previous posts here were made under,

Does the phrase "in his name" ring a bell?

That's my bet. And just as full of **** regardless of which ****ing
name he uses.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net