Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Kick back Demonstration, this guy is an idiot

On 12/2/2012 2:07 PM, Leon wrote:
And Ill give him credit that he knows he is an idiot.

I have always said that no amount of safety procedures will protect you
if your time is up.

I have seen this guy give demo's, IIRC Incra uses him, he wants to show
you how a kick back happens and damn near cuts his hand off as you will
see on the slow motion video.

One would think that if you are going to demo a kick back that you would
take more precautions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7sRrC2Jpp4

Just had to watch this one more time.... I wonder how many times he
actually did this. He shows at the end of the video the damage done to
the push block....but the damage was done as shown prior to the kick
back. You can see the damaged front section of the push block while hse
is feeding the wood.