Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Kick back Demonstration, this guy is an idiot

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

http://www.deltamachinery.com/access...category_id=45

That one is a winner.

Used the one for the Unisaw.
Another point of concern with the video: After hearing about what
happened to a guy in my woodworking club I will NEVER EVER AGAIN use
plastic push sticks on the table saw... My associate accidently hit
the blade with a plastic push stick and it exploded shooting
shrapnel into his hand and forearm. I now use solid pine push sticks
only... not even plywood as I've had pieces of plywood delaminate in
the past and go flying.

I like a piece of 2by4, about 12" long with a rear hook cut into it
using
a bandsaw to form it for a push block.

Get about 7-8 pieces from a 96" 2by4.

Lew

John
The voice of experience... mine and others!