Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vernondopaul@gmail.com is offline

Default Power supply problem on touchscreen contoller

On Monday, November 26, 2012 3:57:47 AM UTC+8, Cydrome Leader wrote:
wrote:

I have an old IRIS 4d/35 system with touchscreen capabilities and display is CRT type.

somehow your post was stuck somewhere for about 15 years.

not sure about the touch screen problem though.

I have to ask- what is this thing still being used for??

Cydrome,

the 4d/35 is being used on a flight simulator. The company is planning to replace the iris system but I would still have to maintain the old simulator.