Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default AC Cap Dropper DC Power Supply

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:16:10 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

I can cope now, but fathom the situation when you're maybe 8 years
old.

You can download the movie from several sites for free. It's likely
to be found on Youtube, as well.

Yes, it really bothers some people, but some just laughed at those
movies. No big deal on who was who. Very few ever bothered me, and that
movie came out before I was born. I think I saw it on the local TV
station when I was a teenager. It ran with movies like 'The Claw!!!'
;-)

OTOH, I cultivated the belief in kids at a local school that I was a
dangers & crazy man. They vandalized a lot of houses & stole from my
neighbors but you couldn't get a one of them to walk through my yard for
anything. If i stood on my front porch when school let out, the kids
would walk n extra four blocks, instead of past my house.

(Back in the never-to-return past when it was safe to let your kids
walk thru the woods to the theater... now there are Democrats out
there :-)

Most are toothless & in straight jackets. The worst most can do is to
drool on some poor kid! ;-)

I always liked "The Thing" :-}

...Jim Thompson
--