SwampBug

Default 3D Software

Have you played with "Textures" yet. I am building doubledoor entry for the
storage area under the stairs. I went to a wood site with jpg's of various
species of wood and downloaded some for use as 'textures', I wanted to see
how they would look with flat and quartesawn red oak. . .very interesting
results. I am using DesignCad 3D Max Plus ver 14. I use it mostly for it's
Modeling capabilities.

--
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Steve Blake wrote:

I am looking for some software that will output a 3D image of
your designs. It would be nice to get a 2x4 out of the library
and build your project and see what it will look like in 3D.
Does anyone have any suggestions.

Steve...

I'm using DesignCAD and it can handle 3D designs. The rendering
isn't bad; but a shaded parallelepipedon with hidden lines
removed just doesn't look like a 2x4 to me - although I'm not
sure that it's just not my lack of imagination. (~:

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA