Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Lawrance A. Schneider Lawrance A. Schneider is offline

Default simple one-shot pulse detector circuit needed

Then why was the post something along these lines??

I've hired two different people to do a task and
it appears that neither even opened a gate necessary
get to where the project is located.

I think that there is more here to explore.

However, at least this time you tried to answer a question; last query
you let others do your bidding. It appears that you frequently want
others to do your work no matter how simple or vapid.

Larry

In article ,
Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:00:01 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Lawrance A. Schneider" wrote:

Given your other writings and the generally pejorative outlook towards
your fellow man, why am I surprised to read "mexican?"

Because that's who he paid to do the work? Who else was he going to
hire in Arizona to work outside in the heat?

Yep. The white guy I fired for poor workmanship also didn't seem to
want the work.

Don't fret over Lawrance... he can't even spell his own name correctly
;-)

...Jim Thompson