Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:49:13 -0000, dennis@home wrote:

On 29/11/2012 00:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:51:35 -0000, dennis@home
wrote:

On 28/11/2012 23:17, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:15:00 -0000, SteveW
wrote:

On 28/11/2012 22:01, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Obviously, even if you have superb car control, you are not
temperamentally suited to being a driver. There is no need for
irritation to lead to dangerous practices and although I can understand
people getting worked up, you seem to advocate such practices, even in
the cool, calm light of day.

Most people get worked up in or out of cars. It's the way we're made.

Most people don't.
Its seems its only trolls like you.

Cite reference.

Cite one for your claim.

I can see that most people don't get worked up when they are driving or
doing anything else.

If you see most people getting worked up it must be you causing it.

Oh for ****'s sake just read a newspaper will you?

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

What does a Scotsman wear under his kilt?
Lipstick, if he's lucky.